For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the
body of Christ. (Ephesians 4:12)
- Provide music for the Church through songs.
- Provide skillful music for the Church and choirs.
- Teach younger musician how to play and
perfect their skills.
- Oversee, develop, and coordinate fundraising activities that support the Church.
- Plan the Church anniversary.
- Assist the pastor in other areas as requested.
the scheduling of dining hall.
and maintain the upkeep of dining hall in an orderly and sanitary manner.
inventory of supplies and restock as necessary following Church guidelines for
- Coordinate Church feeding events as necessary (i.e. funerals, incoming guest/visitors,
other church local and national events).
- To assist in the fundraising efforts for the Church & Pastor.
- To plan/coordinate activities pertaining to men.
- To oversee/plan Annual Men’s day.
and ensure the upkeep of the church facilities.
- Oversee driver’s schedule for the van.
transportation as needed.
- Provide maintenance for all church vehicles and equipment (i.e. registration, tags, washing/waxing, lawnmower, tractor, vacuum
assist in the fundraising efforts for the Church & Pastor.
- To plan/coordinate activities pertaining to women.
- To teach/show the younger sisters how to conduct themselves as pertaining to
- To oversee/plan Annual Women’s day.
maintain the upkeep of the church nursery.
- To assist in the beautification/decorating of the Church facilities.
the youth to obey their parents, to devote their lives to the Lord, to abstain
assist in the fundraising efforts for the Church.
develop and coordinate positive and Godly activities for the youth.
- Coordinate/plan the pastor’s anniversary/birthday and any other events
pertaining to the pastor or his wife.
- Oversee/coordinate fundraising efforts to support the pastor.
- Design, edit, and print programs, flyers, and any other material needed for the Church.
- Make copies as necessary.
the opening/closing of Sunday school.
Sunday school curriculum as needed.
teachers and substitute teachers as needed.
and enhance various Sunday school activities.
- Keep order in sanctuary during service times.
- Provide comfort to the members, guest and clergy.
- Coordinate usher schedule.
and train new ushers.
- To update church e-calendar and keep dates/engagement current.
- To update church bulletin board and post current/accurate information.
- To work closely with the pastor to coordinate/schedule all Church engagements.
- Make announcements of the Church events/engagements during service.